"So many houses, so big with so little soul."
– Sarah Susanka
Lenssen Homes is owned by brothers, Kevin and Kent, who believe in building homes with a soul, with character. A home should both enhance the life of its owners and the community around them. In this respect, we strive to build homes that give a sense of timelessness to the community in terms of design, but that also are tailored to our clients' specific needs, creating spaces that can easily adapt and change with them throughout the stages of their life.
What sets us apart in our industry?
- Over 20 years of home building and renovating experience dating back to our late teens when Pa Lenssen handed us a house plan and asked us to build him a house
- Integrity in how we deal with our clients, integrity in the homes and projects we build for them
- A philosophy of building quality of space rather than quantity of space
- Detailed bids and estimates with no hidden fees or frustrating unknowns
- We maintain our high standard of excellence with help from a team of carefully selected subcontractors that are excellent at what they do.
- Going Green: We are looking ahead to the future of construction, and ultimately to the future of our children, by incorporating the use of alternate and efficient energy sources, using renewable resources, and creating homes that are free as possible from toxins...natural.
- Designs that are timeless, that will continue to be beautiful one hundred years from now.
Lenssen Homes has earned several notable awards:
- Best of Show - "Tour of Homes" 2013 and 2009
- Best Kitchen - "Tour of Homes" 2013, 2009 and 2008
- Best Value - "Tour of Homes" 2013, 2009, 2008, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Best Floor Plan - "Tour of Homes" 2013
- Best Use of Technology - "Tour of Homes" 2013
- People's Choice Award at Wenatchee's "Tour of Homes" 2005 and 2004
- Best Curb Appeal - "Tour of Homes" 2005 and 2004